From 2012-2023, ARCH worked in Senegal to generate evidence and strengthen policies that promote optimal infant and young child nutrition. Policy and programmatic achievements are described in the series of briefs below.
- Brief 1: Study of commercially produced complementary food (CPCF) labelling practices
- Brief 2: Study of the promotion of foods for infants and young children at points-of-sale
- Brief 3: Study of the promotion and consumption of commercial foods for infants and young children at health facilities
- Brief 4: Study using the Draft WHO Nutrient Profile Model to evaluate labels of commercially produced complementary foods sold in urban and peri-urban areas
- Brief 5: Study of the consumption of unhealthy foods and beverages (UFB) among young children
Access the briefs in English.View Resource